Kitty School Kitty School

As far as experimentation goes this was pretty spot on. Well done, I don't know why it has less than three stars. The backgrounds look great, my only major complaint is maybe line weight but that could be a stylistic thing.

DoodleCake responds:

Yes the lines could be thinner for a more pleasing view i will keep that in mind.
Thank you for viewing!

Cortex's Airship Cortex's Airship

This is very good. The voices are awesome. I can't get enough of that bandicoot, please make more!

Reverse Circus Reverse Circus

I liked the voice work. It's pretty great. If I had a suggestion to make, maybe do a bit more shading with the backgrounds to better convey depth and the like. This will elevate the overall quality of the visuals, and make the animation pop more.

thisisaok responds:

Thanks, but that's obviously just the style for this video. Try to have a variety of styles for each video.

Greetings from Potato Island Greetings from Potato Island

It was a bit hokey but it was fun nevertheless. Good job.

Eye-Ball Shaun Eye-Ball Shaun

I have to rate this one lower only because otherwise it would imply it's on the same level as the remake, which obviously would defeat the point of the remake. Plus the remake is a better game overall

Eye-Ball Shaun: Re-Envisioned Eye-Ball Shaun: Re-Envisioned

a most entertaining game and a great pun to boot. Eye-Ball Shaun is a fun character and I hope to see a sequel in the future...maybe in 3D

Static Static

neat, like Team Skull

StaticSkull responds:

Thanks

Crash is back Crash is back

health bar is a nice touch

.:Wax Ecstatic:. .:Wax Ecstatic:.

I love the colors you used.

SamuelCyan responds: