Kitty School Kitty School

As far as experimentation goes this was pretty spot on. Well done, I don't know why it has less than three stars. The backgrounds look great, my only major complaint is maybe line weight but that could be a stylistic thing.

DoodleCake responds:

Yes the lines could be thinner for a more pleasing view i will keep that in mind.
Thank you for viewing!

Cortex's Airship Cortex's Airship

This is very good. The voices are awesome. I can't get enough of that bandicoot, please make more!

Reverse Circus Reverse Circus

I liked the voice work. It's pretty great. If I had a suggestion to make, maybe do a bit more shading with the backgrounds to better convey depth and the like. This will elevate the overall quality of the visuals, and make the animation pop more.

thisisaok responds:

Thanks, but that's obviously just the style for this video. Try to have a variety of styles for each video.

GwainSaga - Pilot GwainSaga - Pilot

A lot of work clearly went into this and it looks great. Maybe try and find someone to compose original tracks for you if you want to bring this to that one level beyond. The work you've done is fantastic, though - great job!

Small Town Pokemon Go Small Town Pokemon Go

Great concept, it's so true. I think you should do a follow up talking about how it's dead even with Johto Pokemon added, ahaha.

Hulk Gets Dumped Hulk Gets Dumped

You did very well with this. It was more than "a-okay", good job! It will be great to see more of your work.

A girl you cant see A girl you cant see

It looked really nice and you could tell the idea came from the heart. I like the simpsonwave you used, it gives this the right feel and atmosphere. I look forward to seeing more of what you can do.

DeadFlyFromMoon responds:

Thanks. Actually I was inspired by this track.

Old Man Rickster Old Man Rickster

Sadly it was quite slow and not a lot happened. I think you should find a voice actor or two to keep the pace along. Remember also that multiple things can and should be animated at the same time to give it the punch it needs to resonate with people. Keep working though.

JosephDiCe responds:

Thanks a lot for your input!! I have absolutely no voice actors because as far as I can tell, no one can resemble a depressed old man. But thanks a lot!

BEAST/THING BEAST/THING

hahaha that was funny, well done! I like the animation's fluidity.

ryancomiskey responds:

Hey! Thanks for the compliments!

Princess Ness Episode 2 Princess Ness Episode 2

hahahahah, this is very fun. Your voices are really well done. Lines stand out really well against the background.